Friday, December 7, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I think one of the most constant things I can rely upon is the fact that no matter how inconsistent I am with my blogging, there is always at least one stranger out there reading my posts.  So to that stranger today, thank you.

I don't have a recipe to post today (but I promise that I have at least two dozen waiting in the wings), because as you read I am on my way to Boston.  I'll be volunteering next week with a group of 12 other classmates who seem to be a lot more sincere than I am about helping others in need, and I have to admit it really is humbling.  However I can finally say that New England will finally be crossed off my bucket list. 

And on a side note, if you have as much time as I seemingly have to kill during finals week, then check out this little gem in development...  and it's not just because he happens to be my best friend. 

http://bradyhiob.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment